Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/01, 3:30 pm

Desertion and/or Adultery

My wife told me she wants a seperation or a divorce, my choice. I told her I did not want a divorce. She now wants to move out ''for a few months'', and wants me to sign a no-fault agreement that states I will not hold her responsable for many things, including desertion or adultery. I don't know what to do, but I know I want the marriage to work and feel I should do anything that keeps the relationship open. Should I sign it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search