Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia


My Ex-husband is responsible for paying medical bills for our children, but he is not doing that, the bills are coming to me. How can I force him to abide by our divorce agreement and pay the medical and dental bills for our children.

Asked on 2/13/09, 9:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: divorce

By reopening the divorce and bringing an action to

show cause why he should not be found in contempt of court(and subject to appropriate sanctions).

Read more
Answered on 2/13/09, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now