Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 5:09 pm

Divorcing an incarcerated felon in Virginia based on grounds of being separated for more than 1 year. Can I ask for sole legal and physical custody of our minor child in my Bill of Complaint For Divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search