Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/14/09, 1:00 pm


Does my ex-wife have to pay for her on expenses when she brings our son to South Carolina to visit me? Hotel, food, gas, etc

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search