Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/13, 1:45 pm

In filing no-fault Uncontested Divorce in Virginia where the Respondent is incarcerated for life in another state and there is one minor child born of the marriage, is it necessary to produce a Separation Agreement and a Property Settlement Agreement between the parties?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search