Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 2:10 pm

I have full legal custody of my nephew. My sister passed and the father gave up all rights. My husband and I want to adopt him we live in Ohio. Custody case was in Virginia. What is the best recourse to get the adoption done

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search