Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My husband and I just recently separated, and he kicked me out, but he has no job, and just lost his license. He refuses to move out so I can sublease the apartment. I need to know what can I do to make him move out so I can move on with my life with no ties with him?

Asked on 9/28/11, 9:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law

If your husband is on the lease, he likely will have the right to remain in the unit

until the lease expires.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/11, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia