Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/11, 9:32 am

How do I go about having a motion to reopen and modify custody order dismissed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search