Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/19/07, 10:14 am

Partition suit

can you do a PARTITION SUIT (legally) without a lawyer? i called the court to see what steps i needed to take for division of property since i am not married, and they said i need a lawyer. if i cannot afford one, what can i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search