Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 5:40 pm

I have permanent legal custody of a non biological child, he has been with me for 5 years,there has been only one attempt at contact by birth mother, father unknown, and all visitation rights were removed by Judge, is it possible to adopt the child

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search