Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/17/06, 2:03 pm


If my father in law gave me a gift, and his son and I are getting a divorce, can he take me to court to get it back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search