Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/07/13, 7:00 am

recently married, moved from my townhouse to my husbands house with my 2 children, he now wants me out in 30 days. Can he leagally force me and my children out of the house. chesapeake va

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search