Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/29/12, 7:10 am

i recieved residential custody for my daughter for one school year. while here, she got into some legal trouble and is now being ordered to be removed from my home for 12 months. her mother will not answer phone calls or emails, and has decided she doesnt want her home. can she do this? she is 14 years old.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search