Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/06, 10:18 pm

What rights do I have?

this female gave birth to a little boy, he was born with pcp and another drug, she handed him to me through my car window and told me to hold him that she will call me when she wanted him back. i have had since he was 5 days old i was paying for everything i bought everything that a baby needs. i have had him for a year. she had another baby born dirty also so cps was looking to take her kids so she came and got the that i had and signed temp.parental custody over to some lady that he didn't know. no one in the fathersside or mothers side ever came to visit him or offer to pay for anything,now she is in jail for a court order drug rehab that she quit. do i not have any rights toward him at all? me and my family walked all night with him when he was shaking,crying, and we all fell in love with him. i am worried to death about him now i haven't seen him for two weeks. please tell me what i can do? thank you in advance for any information that you can give me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search