Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

What are my rights as an unmarried mother that lives with her boyfriend but trying to move out

Asked on 6/04/13, 11:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Basically, your rights in regard to your current situation are probably pretty much

limited to the right to move out and then to file a petition against the alleged father for whatever child support that may be due from him as calculated under the Virginia Child Support Guidelines.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 2:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now