Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/19/06, 11:30 pm

Separation agreement

Hello. My husband and I decided to separate and we agree on the terms (custody, property etc). We just want to draft the agreement and make it legal. Do I really need to retain an attorney for this? Is there a cheaper way to do this without paying $1500 or more? We want to save as much money as we can and do this without a battle. Please advise...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search