Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 8:24 am

if I sign over all my rights to my baby am I still responsible for paying child support

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/20/13, 9:16 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, unless a court of proper jurisdiction in the Commonwealth

has formally excused you from this responsibility by terminating

your parental rights to this child.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search