Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/26/09, 1:21 pm

Signing over parental rights

I was wondering how I could get my son's father to sign over his rights to my son. I have sole custody and my son hasn't seen him in over a year. I don't get child support yet. He's going to court for all that now. But I don't want it and I don't want him in my son's life at all.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search