Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/21/13, 4:01 pm

My spouse and I attended a pendente lite hearing back in October 2012. Our attorneys came to an agreement on separation and she (my spouse) indicated she would sign the paperwork. It is April 2013 and nothing has been signed. What steps can I take "unconstestedly" speaking?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search