Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 5:16 am

me and my wife just had a baby she is 7 weeks old yesterday i was at a nascar race last weekend and she took the baby and the truck and she left state is that legal if so what can i do

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/16/13, 6:48 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Go to your local J&DR;court and ask to file a petition for child

custody/visitation if you have a verified address for this absconding

mother where she can be served with a copy of the paperwork.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search