Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

my wife said she was leaving put her cloths in trash bags and left.she said she didnt love me and didnt want to have sex any moreand walked out 9/23/2011.She makes 2500.00 a month I make 1100.00.There noway I canpay the bills.Can I get for Abandoment and can I get her to still pay the bills

Asked on 9/27/11, 4:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Best to arrange for at least a consultation with an attorney

in your area who handles divorce matters in the Commonwealth.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/11, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now