Virginia  |  Federal Tort Claims

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/17/07, 10:43 am

Personal injury/Federal Tort Claims

An attorney in Virginia settled with the defendant (Amtrak) w/o my consent or knowledge. He's in jail now (awaiting trial) for embezzlement/forgery and uttering. Can I reopen the case since I didn't agree to the settlement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search