Virginia  |  Federal Tort Claims

I have recently got into a situation where if I go and answer their questions I might be arrested and puyt into jail if they are not satisfied with my answers. IT concern a project where I agreed to assist a lady in getting her and her funds to the states so she could become a U.S. citizen and put her funds into investments. During the process of shipping by diplomatic means a package containing the funds, it fell off the forklift and exposed the funds to the Customs officials in Atlanta and now the Homeland Security/Customs/Border Protection is wanting me to go to Atlanta and answer theri question due to the fact that I cannot and the shipper cannot supply an Origination/Ownership Certificate for the funds and they are suspecting Drug/Smuggling activities going on. Let me assure you , I am not a drug pusher nor a smuggler, I am a Bishop (minister) and I pastor a church her in Virginia, I am a 22 year military veteran and would never do anything to harm my country nor any of its citizens.

What shall I do, do I go to Atlanta and risk being arrested and put into jail or just wait and see what happens on next Thursday.

I was informed by the Courier (WCDC) that they told him if I didn't show up or send the document they would have me arrested.

Jerry