Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 2:32 pm

After 21 yrs. in a relationship, I've had enough. What am I entitled to by Virginia law.x

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/27/13, 9:29 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Unless this is a relationship deriving from a valid marriage, probably

nothing at all unless you have property specifically titled in your name.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search