Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/13, 6:56 pm

My car was hit by and underage driver who had been drinking. Do I need an attorney?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/24/13, 8:43 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, very likely you do and my opinion is soley based upon

the fact of your apparently having to ask this question.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search