Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Virginia

How do I contest a will. My sister died and her caregiver was named as executor and I was named along with several other family members as heirs 2 months after she died. we believe she was mistreated and possibly starved to death because no one was notified until after her body had been sent back to the place she originally came from to be buried alongside her deceased husband.

Asked on 3/01/13, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may wish to arrange to discuss this situation with an attorney

who handles wills, trusts and estates and who should be able to

advise you, accordingly, after having had the opportunity to review the relevant facts as well as the will at issue and any related documents.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/13, 8:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now