Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/04/08, 3:25 pm

Fender Bender

I was involved in a parking lot fender bender and because it was on private property no report was taken. I have filed a civil action againest the other driver for damages to by vehicle. (Negligence: Improper backing)

I am required to file a ''Bill of Particulars'' for the defendant's attorney. What should be clearly stated in this form?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search