Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 12:18 pm

Hi, Hope all is well. In Sept 2012 I was awarded a small judgment ($1200)in Henrico County Va. In Dec 2012 I aquired a recovery agency to collect the award. The recovery agency has not made contact with me in 9 months. I have called and emailed every other month and no answers. I spoke with Henrico County Courts today (9/10/2013) and no activity has taken place on this case. How can I terminate the agreement with the recovery agency?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/10/13, 12:38 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

Send these apparent slackers written notice of your decision to terminate any contract that may still exist between you and them for their services for egregious lack of performance on their part along with your demand for a full

refund of any fees which you may have already paid them.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search