Virginia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 6:48 am


I am living in the USA legally as Green card holder from 1996. But in 2000 around October month I was arrested for Domestic Assault in Minnesota.In Jan 2001 I plead guilty to Domestic assault. Final Disposition of the case is that stay of imposition of sentence for one year on the following conditions: complete domestic abuse programming, no same or similar offenses; serve 2 days/credit for 2 days and pay $ 125 domestic abuse fee; $ 300 fine 30 hours community service; 4 30 court costs. which I paid. after this case I have no other crime and already travel out country one time and renew my GC and right now I live in VA. Now I am question is that Can I apply for USA citizen?

Thank you for your suggestion and help regarding this matter.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search