Virginia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/08, 11:42 am


my girlfriend applied for reajustment of status through family adoption and got denied, she appealed the case but still got a denial. she left the united states can she come back if apply for her through marriage( iam a us citizen)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search