Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Virginia

Can my ex-wifes new husband cover my son with his medical insurance with out my knowledge or consent?

Asked on 7/29/10, 10:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Sprano The Sprano Law Firm, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Too much insurance is better than not enough. Say thank you.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/10, 10:27 am
sheryl shane sheryl shane, attorney at law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I believe the answer is "yes". Depends on his company or private insurance carrier.

Sheryl Shane, Attorney at Law. Tel. 703 503 4448.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/10, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now