Virginia  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/13, 4:10 pm

5 months ago I found a mistake in my current employee records. HR made math mistakes adding hours that if corrected would credit at least (2) years to my company service & future pension. The actual mistake occurred over (25) yrs ago. I notified HR & they show no urgency to fix it. Are they legally obligated to resolve this? Do stautes of limitation apply?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search