Virginia  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/14/12, 12:49 pm

I need help badly. I recently won a case against my empolyer, who tried to wrongfully terminate me. The judge in the case ordered them to give me back my job and to give me my backpay for the months I was out of work. I'm been back at work for 3 months now, and they have refused to give me my back pay. I am desperate, I have 8 children and we are about to lost our home due to foreclosure. I have a government job, but I am not military. Please, is there anything I can do legal to make them comply with the judge ruling?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/14/12, 12:52 pm by RAYMOND CARIGNAN

Can you show me a copy of the judges order.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Raymond Carignan, Esq, LLC 10176 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 202 Ellicott City, MD 21042

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search