Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Virginia

Can my elderly parent come into a house that he owns, and roams through bedrooms, but does not live in it?

Asked on 3/15/13, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sure, as long as this elderly one is the rightful owner of this house. (And, furthermore, these apparently uninvited forays need not be limited to just bedrooms.)

Read more
Answered on 3/15/13, 8:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now