Virginia  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/25/10, 6:23 am

i rented an apt in virginia, my husband is listed on the rental lease, but not as the renter, he did not cosign. we are not getting along now, so could i ask that he leave for good.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search