Virginia  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/12, 10:07 am

Is it legal in Virginia for an attorney to require that you sign a deed of trust on your house (i.e., pledge your house and allow him to take out a lien if he wants) to pay ongoing attorney fees? More details if needed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search