Virginia  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/04/13, 2:59 pm

If someone has been paid to do work By A proposal by a verbal contract. Work was not completed. What recourse do I have

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search