Virginia  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/31/10, 2:38 pm

I was convictied of grand larceny & breaking & entering and at the trail there was ample proof that I was not the person who could of had committed the crimes. My public defender & I did prove that this was a case of mistaken Identity sa well as prove that the police officers involved could not get their stories straight,They committed Prejurie. And even there so called evdience that was provided to the court was not the evdience the police showed to the court. The Court heard all of this and still found me guilty.My belief is that the judge convicted me of my past record of 17 years and not because of the crimes that I was convicted of at this past trail.I am acussing the Judge & the Prosuctor of Miscarrage of Justice as well as Legal Malpractice.Question??,Who can I turn to for HELP in getting my case back into Court to prove my Innocence,to get this bogus case expunged from my record,to get Real Justice??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search