Virginia  |  Legal Malpractice

hi. i gave birth on may 18th of this year vaginally. the hospital left a sponge inside of my vagina for 33 days... that was when i had it removed by another hospital in the area. since the time it was inside of me (the delivery date) i was treated for a urinary track infection, vaganitis, and a blood infection... all requireing antibiotics. also, the last antibaotics where medically advised to take and i have to put my tiny angel baby on formula against my will b/c the medication passes through the breastmilk. is this neglgence? malpratice? i have the sponge that was extracted also. and what kind of long term effects could be caused by this??

hi. i gave birth on may 18th of this year vaginally. the hospital left a sponge inside of my vagina for 33 days... that was when i had it removed by another hospital in the area. since the time it was inside of me (the delivery date) i was treated for a urinary track infection, vaganitis, and a blood infection... all requireing antibiotics. also, the last antibaotics where medically advised to take and i have to put my tiny angel baby on formula against my will b/c the medication passes through the breastmilk.

is this neglgence? malpratice?

i have the sponge that was extracted also.

and what kind of long term effects could be caused by this??

Cancel