Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Virginia

On Feb 10, 2011 I had a C-section with my daughter. I was told I'd be getting a spinal tap for the operation. I verbally refused that a resident(trainnie) do said proceedure. A resident ended up attempting 3 times to give me a spinal tap. After me constantly conplaining of pain she then aloud the professional to do his job. Since this date i have had severe back pain. I cannot stand for longer than 10min without horrible pain. Do I have a winning case??

Asked on 8/30/13, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, perhaps, but you need to arrange for a consultation with a Virginia attorney

who handles medical malpractice claims in the Commonwealth for a more definitive opinion after this lawyer has had the opportunity for a much more extensive review and evaluation of all the relevant facts pertaining to this matter.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now