Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Virginia

in the state of virginia if a spouse dies and the surviving spouse does a malpractice suit who would get the money from the suit

Asked on 2/22/13, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Mims Sickels, Frei & Mims
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

the surviving spouse and children. You need a lawyer...if you prevail, you can recover for the spouses loss of income and your loss of companionship and more.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/13, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88963 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now