Virginia  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/12, 7:00 pm

I was given the wrong test results by my dr's office. They told me they were normal when they in fact were abnormal showing pre-cancerous cell growth. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search