Legal Question in Military Law in Virginia

I enlisted into the Marine Corps in august of 2007 and graduated both boot camp and infantry school with meritorious promotions. I then went straight to Security forces Training Company to train to be a Basic Security Guard (MOS 8152). While going through the medical screening process at this school i was found to have back problems, specificall Degenerative Disc Disorder and recommended for discharge by medical officers. That was over 3 yers ago. For the past 3 years i have been held at a student status by my command while they continue to delay my paperwork. I am only allowed off base 2 nights a week, not allowed to drive a car, not allowed to pick up rank, not allowed to take leave, i have a bed time everynight and i am told when to be up in the morning. On top of that, every person in the command looks down on me and treats me badly because of my situation. I get forced to do the jobs that no one else would do. i didnt sign up for this. i need help is there anything i can do?

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law

Contact one of the attorneys listed as affiliated with this website and who only do military law cases by emailing them directly with a description of your situation.

More Military Law questions and answers in Virginia