Legal Question in Personal Injury in Virginia

i was arrested for restraing my mentally unstable client. he jumped out of the van i was driving i had to chase him and when i caught him he was combatine, we were on private property an dth officer arrested me, saying i kicked my patient, when the sucurity camera showed him kicking ,i had to restrain him before he hurt himself or me. what do i do, now i have to go to court for this

Asked on 11/05/11, 10:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Mims Sickels, Frei & Mims
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should have a lawyer. If you are a physician, you should contact your liability (malpractice) insurance company as they may well provide you with defense counsel at their cost. The same would be true if you are a psychologist or other health care professional.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/11, 2:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now