Virginia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 2:41 pm

I am buying out my brother's interest in a house we own together by filing a quit-claim deed. However, he won't sign it until the money has been deposited into a joint account we set up for the property. SHould I do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search