Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia


I would like to know if there is any help for me in regards to stopping a property tax foreclosure. I had been sick and ask the The Gloucester County Court House and Mr. Elliott to make arrangements with me and I was flat out denied and I am stuck paying the lawyer fee which is a major set back as far as money is concerned.

Asked on 9/28/09, 7:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I regret to inform you, Sir, that there are insufficent relevant facts presented in your question for me to render any defintive opinion on this matter. However, based upon the few facts which you have provided, I am inclinded toward the view that you're likely without viable recourse nor remedy.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/09, 12:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now