Virginia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/09, 10:00 pm

If I let my house go back to the bank, how can i rent an apartment?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/27/09, 11:03 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

Find a sympathetic landlord who has some vacancies for rent.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search