Virginia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 3:04 pm

to help with mortgage I gave a gift deed to two persons temporarily living in my home. Can I recind this deed or mitigate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search