Virginia  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/14/10, 5:23 am

I live in the state of Virginia. I have received a notice from the State of New York concerning back income taxes from 1985. Can New York State do anything to me concerning this? I have been a Virginia resident fro 24 years.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search