Virginia  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/01/10, 10:26 am

separated 11/03, filing married, but separately since. Now divorced. Could I have been filing single since the time I moved out? If so, can I refile? Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search